- What’s going on at Mystery Mansion? Scooby-Doo and the Gang are keen to find out in this board game based on Betrayal at House on the Hill.
- Play as Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, or Fred as you explore the mansion, find clues, and maybe even catch sight of a monster. Or was it a g-g-g-g-ghost?
- Find enough Clues to learn what’s really going on—then the Haunt starts, and one player will switch sides to play the role of the Monster. Zoinks.
- Betrayal at Mystery Mansion is jam-packed with more goodies than a Super Shaggy Sandwich, including 25 haunts, never-before-seen monsters, and updated rules tailored for a family game night.
- Every time you play Betrayal at Mystery Mansion, it’s a new game. It’s the perfect addition to your family board game library.
- 3–5 players | Ages 8+ | 25–50 minute play time
- Number Of Players: 3 – 5